More about this product
The Titleist Pro V1x offers total performance and features longer distance. It offers even lower long game spin, higher flight, more Drop-and-Stop™ greenside control and a softer feel.
- Faster Low Spin Casing Layer
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Dual Core
- Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover
- Spherically-tiled 348 Tetrahedral Dimple Design
Faster Low Spin Casing Layer
The ball has been engineered with a faster low spin casing layer which adds more speed and lowers long game spin. This highly durable and high-speed ionomer was initially developed for the Pro V1x Left Dash ball which was developed for tour professionals on the PGA Tour.
Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Dual Core
The reformulated dual-core delivers increased distance performance in the solid core Pro V1 and dual-core Pro V1x, with a softer compression feel.
Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover
The ball has the softest ever cover formulation ever used on a Pro V1. This softer cover provides the greatest combination of greenside spin and control and best feel in the game.
Spherically-Tiled 348 Tetrahedral Dimple Design
The Pro V1x ball features an entirely new aerodynamic dimple pattern, the first since 2011. This new 348 layout design compared to the 388 dimples on the Pro V1, provides a higher trajectory, while also maximising distance and flight consistency.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.