ECCO Cage Tex Shoes
The style and practicality which comes from wearing any pair of ECCO Golf shoes is what makes them one of the best footwear for golfers on the market. However, for those who are yet to make the leap to this consistently-growing brand, the new ECCO Golf Cage Tex Shoes will certainly turn the head and – once you experience the fit and feel of these wonderful shoes – you will be a fan for life.
The ECCO Cage Tex Shoes have been made with HYDROMAX process which provides excellent comfort and water-resistant protection. HYDROMAX treatment is a permanent water resistant process for leather that ensures feet stay dry, while the shoes themselves remain soft and supple over time. The process of the leather is treated with a mixture of paraffin and silicone bases during the re-tanning process, to create water repellent leather that remains luxurious. Shoes that come with HYDROMAX leather come with a 12-month water resistant guarantee.
When it comes to scoping out how well designed the ECCO Cage Tex Shoes really are, it’s good to look at its revolutionary comfort and performance which has been brought on by having DiP stability wrapping from the heel through the midsole and across the toe box. This is combined with a breakthrough outsole inspired by the foot’s natural muscle structure. This excellent design also helps to hold the heel where it needs to be while moving in harmony with the foot’s natural ligaments and muscles.
There is a wealth of high-quality golf shoes available right now, but if you’re looking for the complete package then ECCO Golf Cage Tex Shoes offer a little bit of magic for everyone’s feet and they are available now from OnlineGolf.
View the full range of ECCO Golf products today.
OG News: Leona & Lisa Maguire sign deals with Puma Golf
PUMA Golf a leader in golf apparel, footwear and accessories are pleased to announce the signing of sisters Leona & Lisa Maguire with immediate effect.
OG News: Meet the TaylorMade M3 & M4 Metalwoods
TaylorMade Golf has released its M3 & M4 metalwoods, highlighted by the company’s breakthrough innovation – Twist Face technology.
OG News: TaylorMade unveils M3 & M4 Irons
TaylorMade has unveiled its newest creation, the M3 and M4 golf irons. They have been made using an array of key performance technologies to help impact and improve the performances of its players.
- OG News: Does anyone actually enjoy playing golf in winter? club.news.more.posteddate 19/12/2017
- OnlineGolf News: 15 highest paid golfers of 2017 club.news.more.posteddate 14/11/2017
- OnlineGolf News: How many golf balls do Tour players carry? club.news.more.posteddate 24/10/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Connor Syme signs for adidas Golf club.news.more.posteddate 09/10/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Footballer Gareth Bale builds replica of TPC Sawgrass' 17th at his Wales home club.news.more.posteddate 06/10/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Golf bosses bid to save historic Scottish golf course from being lost to the sea club.news.more.posteddate 16/08/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Tiger Woods “hasn’t felt this good in years” club.news.more.posteddate 25/05/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Mizuno Golf signs three new players club.news.more.posteddate 18/04/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Rory McIlroy blames golf ball for latest Masters disappointment club.news.more.posteddate 12/04/2017
- OnlineGolf News: New handicap rule targets golf bandits club.news.more.posteddate 08/03/2017
- Wilson Staff Triton Driver club.news.more.posteddate 24/02/2017
- OnlineGolf News: Luke Donald sticking with Mizuno club.news.more.posteddate 02/02/2017
- OnlineGolf News: TaylorMade announces astonishing signing of Tiger Woods club.news.more.posteddate 25/01/2017
Video: Callaway Chrome Soft & Chrome Soft X
Chrome Soft Golf Balls combine Tour-proven performance with unparalleled feel and exceptional mis-hit forgiveness. Everything about the ball that changed the ball is better because of the innovation at every layer, starting with Callaway's groundbreaking new Graphene Dual SoftFast.
Video: Cobra Golf KING F8 Iron Tech
KING® F8 Variable and ONE Length™ irons are equipped with COBRA CONNECT™. Automatic shot tracking technology Powered By Arccos™.
The driver face is outdated. TaylorMade thinks its found the solution and sat down with five of its biggest players to see their reactions as the most twisted driver innovation is revealed. Are you ready to see?
- Video: TaylorMade Milled Grind Golf Wedge club.news.more.posteddate 26/09/2017
- Video: Mizuno MP-18 Steel Irons club.news.more.posteddate 06/09/2017
- GolfBuddy WTX GPS Watch club.news.more.posteddate 30/08/2017
- Video: Cobra Golf Introduce the F-MAX club.news.more.posteddate 10/08/2017
- Video: Test-driving PING G400 range club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Driver club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Hybrid club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Irons club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Crossover club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Video: PING golfers test-drive G400 Fairway Wood club.news.more.posteddate 10/07/2017
- Motocaddy S5 Connect Electric Golf Trolley - Video club.news.more.posteddate 23/06/2017
- Rory McIlroy | Swing Checklist -Video club.news.more.posteddate 28/03/2017
- Rory McIlroy | Power Through Impact -Video club.news.more.posteddate 13/03/2017