More about this product
- New Spin Milled Cutting Process / Micro-Grooves
- Progressive Centre of Gravity
- Proprietary Heat Treatment
- 12 Month Warranty / TT Dynamic Gold Steel Shaft /
Patented Groove Technology
Progressive Centre of Gravity
Ultimate in Optionality
L Grind - This is the lowest bounce option, designed for firm conditions and precise players. The heel, toe, and trailing edge relief allow for maximum greenside versatility and precision shot control at impact.
S Grind - Full sole with straight trailing edge grind, best for neutral to firm conditions. Designed for players who prefer square-faced shots with a simple technique.
M Grind - For a more sweeping swing type who plays shots from a variety of clubface positions. For players who like to manufacture shots with an open or closed face around the greens.
F Grind - Full sole designed as an all-purpose grind. Ideal for players who prefer a traditional wedge sole.
K Grind - Wide sole with increased bounce and enhanced camber. This high bounce grind is designed for the neutral/digger swing type and medium/soft conditions. For players requiring forgiveness in a wide, full sole.
D Grind - With a high measured bounce, and versatile heel, toe, and trailing edge grind. This is designed for shot-making versatility for players with a steeper angle of attack.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.